Return & Exchanges
- If for any reason you're not in love with your order, please contact Broken Arrow immediately. Will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Custom Orders are all final sale.
- Broken Arrow reserves the right to decline any and all returns.
- All shipments go through priority USPS mail that comes with a $50 insurance plus a tracking number.
- International shipping is all shipped through USPS First Class, which includes tracking until it leaves the States. After leaving the USA, there is no included tracking. Please notify us if you wish to upgrade your shipping to receive tracking or insurance.
- Once orders are completed and dropped off at the post, it is no longer Broken Arrow's responsibility.
- All jewelry is made with .925 sterling silver or fine silver & is all sourced through reputable jewelry suppliers.
- Turquoise, Gems, and Stones are all handpicked or sourced through vendors.
- Majority of turquoise Broken Arrow use's is bought rough and hand shaped by me personally.
- Most stones especially turquoise can sometimes be fragile. Therefore, if dropped it has a chance of possibly cracking, which Broken Arrow is not responsible for.
- Broken Arrow carefully handcrafts all jewelry and should last generations.